PREVIOUS POST | CURRENT POST

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Life without a Camera

hmm.. since when camera is so important to me??? less than half year ago??? yeah... i got myself a Casio EZ50... since i have my own digi cam... i keep take pictures... snap everything.... flowers, bees, sky, HUMAN, places, water... etc... etc...

today... my digicam is not with me again... (yea, still with my sis -_-...) so.. today i use another digicam to take pictures :p hehehe... YEAH.. using my office digicam - Canon PowerShot A95 which can configure those shutter speed and focus all.. which i dunno how to set... i think i still need time to learn how to configure all this things... :)

here's some picture i snap during lunch...

the Panasonic X800 the first symbian phone i use... my opinion on this phone... hmm.. when the first time i use this phone... i feel that the everything for this phone is really good.. including the price.. becuase is not expensive for a symbian phone... but one of the bad thing about this phone is the battery... but dunno why / how... nowadays the battery can last longer than last time.. i wonder why...


the jasmine tea i had just now... hmm... RM2.50 for a jasmine tea that cant refill... i think that consider as expensive... CO DO better.... can refill :p hehehe


Mr. Rames enjoying his Curry Mee


The Dry Curry Mee... my lunch... yummy yummy... RM5.00 per plate.... hmm... i can feel that my tummy is still HOT and SPICY.. hehehehe


oh ya... after lunch... i got an email saying that they giving out DOOM premiere Screening ticket... so what happen??? hehe... got myself 4 Premier Screening ticket :p hehehhe... so today my schedule will be... GYM then Movie Screening @ Mid Valley... hahahahaha

what's DOOM about arr?? hmm....

0 cherries:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
   
   
   
  Photo Blog
Blog Top Sites
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::

The PPS Directory