PREVIOUS POST | CURRENT POST

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Toy

went thu my hard disk and found this picture...


"Hi, my name is Barbie"

Bought her long time ago from one of my fren. Guess how much she cost??? Few hundreds... hmmm. Although i'm officially BROKE now... but... i dont think i will sell her off... Cause i like her... she's so pretty... and sexy.. hehe.. dont you think so?

Hmm.. i think she's with me for more than 2 years... but i din even un-tie her out of the box... coz i think this is the only way to keep her clean...

Thinking of wan to build a small transparent house for her... inside will have a set of nice furniture... hmm... but of course i cant buy her the house right now.. coz i'm BROKE... yes.. i'm BROKE....

check Barbie out from my Photo Blog :)

0 cherries:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
   
   
   
  Photo Blog
Blog Top Sites
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::

The PPS Directory