PREVIOUS POST | CURRENT POST

Thursday, December 01, 2005

So Sad

I'm so sad... since yesterday... I can't visit / update my blog... it keep showing 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceed... I wonder why....

So i have to redirect aprilcherrie.com to my Previous Blogspot Account... :(

Is it time for me to change the server??? is it time for me to own my own server? hmm....

And really sad that i can't get to visit to the blog that i normally visit everyday.. coz i lost all the links... :(

Sad Sad... sob sob...

10 cherries:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh April, I can host you if you want... BUt remember to constantly back up your stuff in case a hurricane strike my house wiping out the server =P Choy ! lol

12:40 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger victor said...

Your blog everyday so many hits. TOO popular la. Haha. That's why everyone come to see YOU. Then suck up your bandwidth. In the end.. Poof. No more aprilcherrie.flamingmoo.com. Haha too bad

5:51 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger KY said...

u're just too popular, young lady. but can i pimp u? :X

7:23 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Kimberly Low said...

dont worry babe, will be back to normal next month. happens when your blog becomes too popular ;)

7:33 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Kenny Lee said...

preeety gal's blog always like that one mah.

7:59 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Cherrie said...

Hi Kimberlycun
how are you? long time din see you edi :)

hmm... i think maybe is time for me to move to another server edi... have to contact my fren already :)

8:58 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Cherrie said...

harlo Kenny Lee,

haha.. preeety gal's blog arr??? haha...

8:59 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger KY said...

just way too popular. hehe.

11:13 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Eee... This happened the second time since I started reading your blog woh~! You should REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY get your own server ler.

No wonder my FeedReader couldn't detect any updates.

Maybe you should bookmark the blogs on your FF/IE or use del.ico.us or whatever it is loh~! ;-)

1:41 PM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Cherrie said...

i have no idea... but i never face this problem for october...

2:54 PM, December 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
   
   
   
  Photo Blog
Blog Top Sites
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::

The PPS Directory